We are building a simple website builder that anyone with access to a mobile phone and an internet connection can use. In this role you will develop the admin panel for use by clients and internal defty staff.
You will be focused on delivering a quality experience for both internal support staff and defty clients who are completing tasks such as updating DNS settings and checking invoices. Code maintainability, optimisation and testing is as important as the end user experience. Expect to be given the autonomy to make choices about how you work including what frameworks, languages and databases you use with the guidance and input of the CTO.
Not a designer? Don’t worry. You’ll be working with a UX designer to ensure the admin panel works across all device types, is accessible and usable for everyone, and looks stunning.
- A highly competitive salary
- Build something that matters from scratch!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day’s leave to celebrate your birthday
- Join a young company that cares fiercely about their products and the people they work with
- A Monday team breakfast, weekly lunches and Friday drinks
- Work with a collaborative team who never say no to a good idea
- Be one of the first employees, see how the business works from end to end and make a substantial impact on the future of the company