Senior Frontend Engineer
We are building a simple website builder that anyone with access to a mobile phone and an internet connection can use. In this role you will develop both the website builder and the various panes and pages that together build up a users website.
You will be focused on delivering a quality front-end experience in terms of what the user sees as well as ensuring code is maintainable, optimised and well-tested. Expect to be given the autonomy to make choices about how you work, including what framework you use with the guidance and input of the CTO.
You will be one of the first members of a new team. Bring your opinions and experience and together we will experiment with various methodologies and tools to find something that works for everyone.
Not a designer? Don’t worry. You’ll be working with a UX designer to develop sites that work across all device types, are accessible and usable for everyone, and look stunning.
- A highly competitive salary
- Build something that matters from scratch!
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day’s leave to celebrate your birthday
- Join a young company that cares fiercely about their products and the people they work with
- A Monday team breakfast, weekly lunches and Friday drinks
- Work with a collaborative team who never say no to a good idea
- Be one of the first employees, see how the business works from end to end and make a substantial impact on the future of the company
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!